Refresher driving lessons
Refresher lessons are ideal for those that have not driven in some time or that have been involved in an accident and have lost confidence. International drivers who need to be accustomed to driving on the left will benefit. Refresher lessons will enable you to become a safer more confident driver.
How long does the refresher course take?
As the course starts, your driving instructor will be teaching you on areas that are in need of improvement. As well at this, your instructor will be assessing your ability. Depending on this, your instructor will provide you with an accurate amount of lessons needed to regain the level of ability needed.
The amount of hours needed varies. If you have not driven in some time and simply need to regain some confidence, 3 to 5 hours is often sufficient. If you have lost your licence and need to re-take the driving test, 5 to 10 hours may be needed.
Who will benefit from refresher lessons?
Refresher lessons are suitable to those that have:
- Passed their driving test but have not driven in some time
- Been driving in another country and need to take the UK driving test
- Been driving in another country and need to become accustomed to driving on the left
- Given lessons to family or friends and wish to update their driving skills
- Been involved in an accident and wish to regain confidence
- Been banned from driving and need to retake their driving test
If you have any questions about taking a refresher driving course, please feel free to contact us.
|Lesson Type||Price (per hour)|
|Refresher driving lesson||£30.00 per hour|